VACATION / TIME-OFF

A PLACE TO POST TIMES YOU WILL NOT BE ACTIVE

« Older   Newer »

1. i-CAVEMAN

User deleted

I will be traveling to donate bone marrow from 07/25/14 to 07/31/14

And I will be taking my trip to Colorado on 08/08/14 to 08/17/14

During these times I will be in close contact with CYBER COBRAS who can mediate between myself and the corp in case any pertinent information needs to be transferred.

I appreciate your understanding that, although I work hard for this corp and i'm on as much as possible, I cannot always be here. Therefore I thank you all for your patience during these times that I am traveling, but I assure you I will make myself available as much as possible both on the forums and through COBRAS.

If you have any extended time away from DUST 514 and would like notify us, please utilize this thread to do so

2. i-CAVEMAN

User deleted

Again, this thrusday, Aug. 8 I will be leaving for Colorado. I will return Aug 17 or 18. Hang tight gentlemen and continue improving yourselves, each other, and the corp as a whole. I'll be back before you know it.

3. BlastaMasta89

User deleted

Hey man hope your trip is going good, the corps doin good we will cya when u get back

4. Rex CommanderFox

User deleted

Next week my new video game comes in the mail so some days i wont be playing very long......just so you know guyz

3 replies since 17/7/2014, 05:15   17 views